Sunday, December 7, 2008

It Has Been A Long Day [Part I]

Dec. 6, 08 - Obviously it's the sixth day of December. Nineteen more days and Christmas Day will bloom out! This day also is a special day for me. You'll know it later

Anyway.
It was Saturday morning, I have to rise from my bed and be ready for my three-hour history make-up class. (Damn it! Nkauwi n sna ako ng gensan nung dec. 5 kng hndi lng s make-up class n 'toh.) Anyways, to continue my day... After preparing myself for that damn make-up class, I left for school at eight o'clock with a classmate who's also my dorm mate.

We arrived at school and proceeded at Finster Bldg., Room 408. We waited for our history teacher for an hour and to our disappoinment she didn't came. So we decided to left the room and departed to each other's ways. While me, I got irritated of what had happened. *duh!*

I went back to my dorm and fixed the things I need to bring then I left. Then I rode a jeepney going to the Ecoland Terminal in Davao. When I arrived, there's a one-stop Holiday Bus to Gensan which is ready to leave the terminal but I prefered the Yellow Bus Line because it was a non-stop ride.

In the bus, I have to wait for three hours before I reach Gensan. Boredom was drowning me over so I decided to take some photos of mine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There's no place like home.

... to be continued on the next post.

0 comments: