Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blue Jeans: The Apocalypse

I wanna share a music video which I'll cherish for a lifetime. This video is entitled "Blue Jeans" by kami nAPO muna and later on revived by Rocksteddy. I'm pretty sure that the song is obviously familiar. Anyways, this video was done during our high school days as seniors at school year 2007-08. It served as our project in our computer class. (If we were not required to submit such kind of music video, we don't actually have this one right now.)



Blue Jeans.
What comes first in your mind when you hear the word 'blue jeans'? For me, as the word strikes to me, I can remember Apocalypse(It's actually the official name of our 'barkadas'). This video serves as a treasure where our moments were reminisced. It maybe 'just a music video' for others but for us it's not. There are certain expressed things behind it that we truly treasure. It's the FRIENDSHIP we built and shared since we were in high school. Thus, the video really means a lot to us.

For the casts' acknowledgement, let me name them(us); Kristan Jan Franco, Ferdinand Tan, Roman Gerard Podico, Jorge Almirante Jr., Angel Ytac, Frances Mel Baja and Lilian dela Cruz.

Thumbs up to Apocalypse!