Monday, December 8, 2008

It Has Been A Long Day [Part II]

yThe continuation.....

It was one o'clock in the afternoon, when I finally arrived at my beloved hometown. I took off from the bus beside the Phoenix gasoline station and headed to the numerous yellow multicabs in the front of KCC Mall. From that point I was able to reach my home which I missed so much.

At home, I met my grandmother alone at the house. My mother that time was out of sight because she was attending a kriska session on the neighborhood. But later on she arrived and we finally met each other after a week. I blessed to her and then we exchanged kisses on each others cheeks. (We used to it already since then)

I took some rest for almost three hours at home; surfing the net and updating my accounts on several sites. After those surfing and updating, I asked permission to my mom that I will be going to the city to meet my special someone and my loved friends. She agreed and then I bid goodbyes to her to grandma.

At the mall, I met with Ian(my ss).We watched the movie Bolt, a walt disney pictures by John Travolta and Miley Cyrus. It was fully awesome because of its 3D-animation. The movie was fabulous and it would really fits to children and grown-ups as well as to families. The movie was all about
love, loyalty, trust to one's self and most of all about the value of friendship.

Anyways, let me go back to the story. After watching the movie, we went to the department store and there we met one of our former classmates. We talked for awhile and then separated ways. We moved out from the mall and we bid farewell to each other. We actually celebrated our eight monthsary just in a simple way but it was already the best for us.

To continue..
Ian went home while me, I went to Dunkin Doughnut branch at the Pioneer to meet my treasured friends, the Apocalypse. I'm so glad to see them again and it fully filled my heart with happiness. There's nothing comparable whenever I hang out with them.(It really felt good to meet your special someone and later on your friends. Right?)

Instead of composing notes to describe the happenings during that night, it would be best to show the photos we captured and I will just add some captions to it.


At Dunkin Doughnut (Pioneer):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Perfect!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Apocalypse Family(we're not yet complete here)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
c ferdz lang ang naiba. waaah! pkyut! hehe.
[peace!]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ang kyut noh? Dapat solo. Nkisali p tlga yang nka Mr. Bean.
[courtesy of tanchi, the cam owner.]

At the town of Pioneer:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At the mini bridge
[ala ako. aku ung photographer. tsk!]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh common! We're the little kids. lol
[ang poise tan. haha!]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Urban Gigs.
[Behind the City Hall of Gensan]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At Oval Plaza with the sweet cotton candies.

After eating for awhile, we bid goodbyes to each other with 'beso-beso'. Farewell will always be.
Still, Apocalypse is a never-ending story. So ironic, isn't it?

Fun-filled night!


4 comments:

Lollii-Pii said...

Ang saya naman nyan..&& di ko alam maganda na pla ang DD sa pioneer..haha
I wasn't able to revisit it again since uber layo na ng school ko sa city. HayzZ..
&& Treasure each moment that you spend with ur friends and parents since life here on earth is not permanent..hehe..
God Bless alweizz Ate..~

gheltac said...

yah, ur right!

anyways..san ka pla ngskul ngayon?

Unknown said...

Friends, "barkadas".. They are yours to keep and YOU decide whether to do OR not.

They scold you when you screw up, give you good criticism that builds your character.

But the best of all is, they are always with you no matter what..

zin666.blogspot.com

gheltac said...

hi zin!

ya,i agree!
nice message.
heheh. :)