Friday, February 6, 2009

On My Way Home

Since the day before I was enrolled in a university at Davao City, I accepted the fact that my days would be on numerous trips taking back and forth from Gensan to Davao and reverse. I had took the risk of being exhausted after three hours from a trip. For so many times of transportation between the two developing cities, I already familiarized the places I passed by. Then there was one moment where boredom killed me softly. So to overcome it, I took photos which is my habit and also my passion.

Yellow Bus Lines. It's the name of the bus I used to ride.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sulop Stop Over. The place where the nonstop buses stops for awhile. 10 minutes I think
So ironic. It is called nonstop bus but it stops. weird..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Passed By. One of the views on the way to Baluyan Road. This side is an overlooking of the dozens of mountains and a little part of the ocean's bluish white scene.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baluyan Road. It's a zigzag road which I hated most along the way cause it makes me feel dizzy. *rrr*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The bottom line for all of these thoughts is that every time I'm going home, I don't think of the tiredness that may affect in me cause what I'm always thinking is I'll be meeting again my love ones. These are my family, friends and my special someone.

0 comments: