Sunday, February 15, 2009

18 Candle Wishes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-These canldes were from a friend's debut-

Yeah! Midterms were finally over. Studying, reviewing, solving - was so time consuming. hahah! Anyways..Now, that I'm back, I would like to share my wants after all the days of my life. Take a peek and hopefully you'll leave some comments. tnx in advance! =D

- be one of the dean's lister?? *mygosh! mangyari p kya? haha..*

- to be with my dad at Dubai. *i hope this coming vacation. yeahh..this could be cooool.*

- be with the Apocalypse. *miss them so much. oohh. missing the old times.*

- grab a DSLR. *I’m longing for it. suuuper!*

- also, grab a new phone. *yung touch screen. demanding. Hahah*

- play with roller skates. *It was my favorite hobby when my siblings and I were still young.*

- go to Lake Agco at Kidapwan. *hot spring*

- make a slideshow of me and my friends. *Apocalypse*

- go back to the times I thought I’d never be. *high school was soo coooool!*

- be good in programming. *yah. programming. im not mistaking. waaa*

- go to Samal Island again. *weeeeeehh!*

- island hopping! *how i really wish*

- to end the sem as fast as time can. *I’m bored*

- to shift course?? *but i don’t think so that i should*

- grabe a CAR! *wheeew! Dats great! Hhahha..*

- have a new hairdo. *what do i think? Hhhmmmm...*

- be totally dead for awhile. *near death experience i mean...*

- be a pro designer, photographer, journalist and pianist. *crap. Mrami p akong kakaining bigas..hahhaha!*


3 comments:

Tanchi said...

daghanag wish uy..haha:)
agi ra ko gel

Anonymous said...

Haha. I can't wait to get my hands on a DSLR too! Hope I do, soon. Hehehe. At sana matupad din mga wishes mo Ghel!!! Good luck, and God bless. :)

gheltac said...

to tanchi: xmpre...lisud n way wish..dw la plano..haha (lol)

to raymond: soon,mgkakaDSLR din tau..hehhe..tnx poh! gudlak nd god bless too. =)