Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Lolo's Birthday

Oh! It's the 29th of December and it's my Lolo's Birthday. He was already 78 years of age I think. I'm not sure with it. Anyway the important is I know it's his birthday. *haha! bad grandchild*. As to continue, we were invited, of course. I met my cousins and other relatives. We had our chit-chat and later on we grab for our evening's food. Unfortunately, in the middle of the celebration everything turned dark. Damn! Loss of current again. Too bad for wrong time. But it also gave me benefit because I was able to captured photos which was great on my eye's lens. I got two photos on it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A candle placed outside the house. It really catched my attentiont that time. So I immediately grabbed for my pink digi cam.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My little cousin's toy. It looks cute because it twinkle like a star and has attractive colors.

The current loss didn't last. After couple of minutes, there was light again. We continued the occasion with laughters. Happy Birthday Tatay! *We used to call him tatay instead of lolo*

I really like my captures here. So, I hope you too like my shots. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! didnt know you blogged! :) nice shots too! I like that pen. Oh my gosh, I want to take good shots too. Huhu.

gheltac said...

hehe..tnx chiui!
oh! it's not a pen..fairy's wand yan..toy ng little cousin ko..hehe