Friday, December 26, 2008

First Homemade Header

I didn't noticed the time that it was already five in the morning. I had spent my attention on this header graphic design for my obsessed blog. OhMahGod! I can hear our neighborhood's radio singing which means they are already awake. And me, making this one last post for now, is still awake with my eyes wide open. Actually I'm not yet sleepy but I have to because I'll be having a visitor later.

Anyways. Here's my first ever homemade header for my one and only obsessed blog. duh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you can see, I already applied it on my header. And there's still an existing problem that I can't solve. I've been through many trials and errors yet I'm still not successful. How dare ...! Will somebody help me? Just notify me if you're up to. Tnx! I'll truly appreciate it.

6 comments:

Tanchi said...

kalata ui..lol

gheltac said...

haha. sinadya ko yan. wehehh~

Rashid said...

weh.. buti ka pa may nagawa.. hehehehe..

gheltac said...

kaw pla?

?_?

yourtruebrand said...

that's cute! :) what seems to be the problem with the header? teka, di ata sila pareho?

gheltac said...

yah..di yan same.
gumawa ako ng bgo.
robots kc tlga ang gus2 ko.
tpus last ko n yan nkita,
kay un..
hehe..

ung probz ko,wlang sapce ung header s top..