Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ian's Colletion

Another post of mine. Another thing to share.

I took this images a few months ago. Actually, I uploaded these photos on my two friendster accounts. These were the pieces drawn by Ian Frondoza. I asked these from him and I immediately took some photos of it through the aid of my pink T70 sony digital camera. After I transferred to my computer, I enhanced its appearance using photoshop cs 2. First, I desaturate it then I adjusted the levels. So below were the outputs:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Skull

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Abstract I

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Abstract II

Some of Ian's pieces were found on my friendster accounts. If we're friends, you can view it and may leave some comments. But if not, you better add me. Here are my accounts:
tricks15_gelboom@yahoo.com
ketzer_jam15@yahoo.com.

Happy viewing!

0 comments: