Monday, December 1, 2008

Tour to ADDU

I'm a freshman student of Ateneo de Davao University (ADDU) under the Computer Studies Division. I enrolled at BS-IT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology). I'm recently attending my second semester of this school year 2008-09.

In connection with these details, I would share a tour of my beloved university. Here are some pics I captured. Take a peek!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The University's Flag Pole Area

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Center Lounge at 6th Floor, Finster Bldg.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beside our room in FYDP 2 at 7th Floor, Finster Bldg.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Canisius Building

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Near 6pm view of Finster Bldg.(left) with parols and Canisius Bldg.(right)

So, how do you find our school? Actually, lot of areas I have not shown yet. I'll post other photos soon. Enjoy the view! :]

2 comments:

Frances Baja said...

the last set was coOl...
the lights.. =D

Tanchi said...

(speechless) 8-o