Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer Shots

Summer's on the Groove! ...says on my leitmotif of today's season.

Summer is what I'm waiting for. After almost ten months of struggles on my duties as a freshy, happiness governed the all-of-me sensation. I can't wait to be with my love one's again from the time I wake up until I close my eyes, to be at home and never be alone, to see the smiling and loving faces of the people I missed so much.

Anyways, enough for that emotional thought. This time, I wanna share some pieces of my hardly-taken photos for this summer.

Toy Car. It was my Mama's Christmas gift to my Kuya last December.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Candle. It was black out and I was alone. To throw my cowardness, I took photos. =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And..

Lately, I can't help myself but stared to nothing. I was running out of stuffs to do and it discomforted me. How about surfing the net? Well, my slothfulness just occurred. Who the hell in this country wouldn't feel slothful when the sun strikes to its highest amplitude? I guess nobody and I'm one. So to cover down all these vanities, I decided to roam around the bush of our own dwelling. And thank God for His priceless nature, I got these natural pieces.

Unknown. Anybody knows what's the name of this plant? Mom said its root is an onion. *whow*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mushroom. These are just one but taken in different angle. I found it on our backyard and it startled me. woot!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's all for my shots this time. I'll share some soon. So what can you say to these pieces? Comment now and be eager to share yours.

8 comments:

Tanchi said...

wow...ganda ng candle! woot

Hannah said...

uu nga. ang ganda ng candle

Arghieee said...

friend! bongga yung mushroom...
^_^... happy summer...

Lito Antoque said...

nice photos of the unknown flower.im sure may pangalan yan.research nga natin...

gheltac said...

@ tanchi,hannah,arghie,lito: slamat s pgleave og comments..i heartedly appreciate it.. *tama b ung grammar?* haha

bariles said...

Ghel, i suggest you apply for membership to the GenSan Camera Club, you and Tanchi.

They need young upstarts and photography enthusiasts like you.

Ask for more info from kuya leonard pe.

Go, go, go ghel!!! Happy photobloging!

Samara Fae said...

i love the mushroom! anong cam gamit mo ghel?

gheltac said...

@ bariles: oh,my gnyang club pla dito sir? thanks po s info..i'll him about it..weeeeeeeeee! =)

@ Samara: tnx for dropping ate sam..gmit ko ung T70 n sony digital cam.. =)