Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gifts Last 2008

I know every individual, either rich or poor, received gifts from the family, friends and relatives. The gifts may also came from a classmate on a Christmas Party. It might also came from someone who's special to you. But take note, the gifts I'm referring to is not just the material things but also those came from someone's deepest heart, the abstract. This could be love and respect that may be enough to show how sincere the heart is.

No matter where the gifts came from and what the gifts are, we should remind ourselves that each has an embarked value to be cherished and to be thanked. To all who received gifts, be thankful because it's just an implication that there people loving and caring for you.

Like you, I also received gifts from people who painted colors to my life. For now, I'll show you the photos I captured the other day which are material gifts I had on the year 2008. Take a shot.

I Turned Eighteen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Each figurine has a pair of wings which signifies that they are "angels". Maybe they'd given me that kind because I was named Angel.(Except the lady in lavander because she's from my precious cake.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Group of stuff toys. These lacks two because I brought the them at my dormitory.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are the assorted gifts and it lacks one, the bracelet. I lost it unknowingly. I just wore it and after the day I notice it left my wrist without notification. *Damn!*


Gifts from Dad.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chocolates, I love it the most.* Yummy!*

My Gift and His.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ian and me exchanged gifts.

I guess I already shared gifts I had last 2008. So now, it's your turn to share something cool. Take a post and I'll surely drop you some comments. (If you'll announce me of your new post.)

From the bottom of my hypothalamus, have a prosperous year of the ox!


Drop some comments here and thanks for the effort of reading my posts.

6 comments:

Tanchi said...

toblerone!

Cham U. said...

hi angel....

i love your snoopy toy...

galing kanino?

hehe...

nahihirapan kasi akong magbasa sa mga post mo eh..

maliit ang font size.. at may sira ang eyes ku... hehehehe....

tc..

Anonymous said...

Wow naman, ang dami ngang nagmamahal sa'yo! :)

gheltac said...

to tanchi: u want some? haha.

to cham: hehe..tnx! bigay yan ng bf ko..wee! cnxa n nga pla s font size ko..kyut kc tingnan pra s akin kng mliit..hehe

to monerxz: oo nga eh..kc,marami dn akong mahal..lol..hehe

chang said...

nice one ate!:]

gheltac said...

to chang: tnx! =]