Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Chuck

I wanna share my pair of converse shoes. My generous mom bought me this thing. I forgot when was the time she bought this for me. Actually I was with her and I'm the one who chose it,of course.

I don't have nothing to utter right now. I just want to share my pair of shoes. That's all folks!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyways.
Obviously, I edited the photo above. I used the manga pages as its background. Others are just the product of things I learned in photo editing. So how's my talent for it? Do I seem to be a pro? hahah! Just kidding!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh coOL! ^_^ I love that those polkadots. WeeeEee! Yay for your new chucks.

-Reyn

gheltac said...

hehe. tnx! :)

Monique Rustia said...

wow! i love your chucks! :)

gheltac said...

tnx monique! =]